BLUE WORLD VOYAGES CRUISE GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor. All decisions of Sponsor related to this Promotion or these Official Rules will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and all such decisions are final. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these Official Rules at any time during the Sweepstakes Period.
1. Eligibility: The Blue World Voyages Inaugural Cruise Giveaway is open to legal residents of the UK and Ireland aged eighteen (18) and over at the time of entry. Employees of Blue World Voyages their respective advertising and promotion agencies, parents, subsidiaries and joint venture companies, as well as members of their immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or persons living in the same households as such persons (whether related or not)) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All county province, and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Cruise Giveaway period begins on December 10, 2018 at 12:00 AM GMT and ends on August 15, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM GMT (“Prize Give Away Period”)
3. How to Enter: During the Cruise Giveaway period, an eligible entrant may visit www.blueworldvoyages.co.uk (“Website”) and complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, phone number, and zip code (each an “Entry”).
Limit of one (1) Entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. Drawing: On a date to be announced, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during each respective Entry Period.
5. Notification and Verification: Sponsor will contact potential winner by phone at the phone number provided on the Entry. Potential winner will have five (5) calendar days from first attempted contact to respond and claim prize. Failure to respond within five (5) calendar days may result in disqualification of the Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will draw one (1) substitute winner.
Before being declared a winner the potential winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”). The potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within five (5) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential Winner or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a potential winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the five (5) calendar day deadline, the respective prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. The Cruise is non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner.
6. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Grand Prize (1): The grand prize winner will receive a cruise for two (2) on a Blue World Voyages vessel to take place on the launch date of the vessel (announced in advance). The Free Cruise Giveaway includes one (1) double-occupancy Oceanview stateroom and excludes port taxes and fees. Prize does not include ground transportation or airfare. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $7,599.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Cruise Giveaway Period.
General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/household. Unless specifically mentioned, transportation, lodging, food and any other costs and expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules will NOT be awarded with the prize, and the winners are solely responsible for any and all such costs and expenses. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
For the Grand Prize: Transportation to and from the ship’s port is not included in the Grand Prize. No guest under twenty-one (21) years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is twenty-one (21) years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guest under the age of eighteen (18). If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Cruise must be taken on the dates set forth by Blue Voyages as the “Inaugural Voyage” or will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including ground transportation, air fare, airline baggage fees, travel insurance, shore excursions, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Cruise Giveaway. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Cruise Giveaway become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail.
7. Limitation Of Liability: By participating in this Cruise Giveaway, entrants agree that the Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Cruise Giveaway, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Cruise Give Away; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in *connection with: (a) the Cruise Giveaway, including, but not limited to, any Cruise Giveaway related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Cruise Giveaway; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner., 20